TERMS AND CONDITIONS DECLARATION FORM
You must agree to the contents of this form to register.
- HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT:
- The activities undertaken at the Mud Master are physically and mentally challenging and potentially dangerous. They include but are not limited to water based and other obstacles, surface hazards and the run, all which may also be affected by the weather conditions.
- There is a risk of injury associated with participating in activities at the Mud Master
; I confirm I understand the risks.
- Health and safety and risk assessments have been completed on the course to minimise risks.
- I understand that participation in activities and use of facilities at the Mud Master is entirely at my own risk.
- Mud Master will not accept any liability for any medical costs that may be incurred as a result of participating in Mud Master.
- I CONFIRM THAT:
- I am 18 years of age or older OR aged 16 to 17 and I will be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian/an adult aged 18 or over.
- I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others whilst participating in Mud Master. These risks include damage to or loss of personal property and personal injury.
- I will comply with all instructions given to me by the Mud Master officials, employees, and volunteers.
- I will use all equipment as directed.
- I am fit and healthy to safely participate in the Mud Master. I do not suffer from any medical condition which would adversely affect my ability to safely participate in all activities.
- I consent to receive medical treatment as determined by appropriate Mud Master personnel and/or medical professionals if required.
- I will abide by the instructions from Mud Master personnel and comply with all civil/criminal law and traffic control measures. Failure to do so may result in removal from the event.
- I understand that I am not obliged to start or complete any obstacle and can walk around if I am uncertain that I am unable complete it.
- Entering the obstacle signifies that you are happy to comply with any instructions and you do so at your own risk.
- MUD MASTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- Amend the route.
- Amend the start times.
- Remove obstacles from the event.
CANCELLATION. In the event of Mud Master being cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control refunds cannot be guaranteed.
- I hereby acknowledge and accept that Mud Master and its staff shall not be liable to me for any loss or damage arising whilst attending Mud Master, including indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- I hereby indemnify and agree not to hold Mud Master or any persons associated from any personal injury, loss, or damage sustained whilst attending the event.
- Nothing in this disclaimer shall be construed as limiting or excluding Mud Masters’ liability for:
- Death or personal injury which arises as a consequence of the organisers’ negligence.
- Fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for the organiser to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
- Have read and fully understood all the terms of this disclaimer. I confirm that I am not relying on any statements or representations by any person or entity as an inducement to my fully and voluntarily engaging in the activities at the Mud Master and assuming the risks and obligations stated above in signing this document.
- I acknowledge that the nature of my participating in Mud Master and the use of the Mud Master facilities might be potentially hazardous and that if I am unwilling to accept the risks associated with my participation, I will not take part.
- I give permission to Mud Master to use my photograph and/or any other record of my participation in Mud Master for any legitimate purpose. I understand that any and all likenesses of me captured during Mud Master by Mud Master shall become the sole property of Mud Master.
- In addition to the above, I specifically acknowledge and agree to abide by the following rules: no urination or defecation is permitted outside of designated areas.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this document (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
- Minors aged 16 to 17 may only participate in the Mud Master event if accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian/an adult aged 18 or over and the Parent or Legal Guardian has accepted the terms of this agreement.
- Parent/Legal Guardian: If you are the Parent or Legal Guardian of a minor, then by accepting these Terms and Conditions your are consenting to the terms of this agreement and you are agreeing to the Minors participation in the Mud Master event as the accompanying adult and direct supervision at all times. Please be aware you maybe asked for identification.
- Parent/Guardian’s Agreement and Acknowledgment of Understanding: I confirm that I am the parent or legal guardian of the above named participating Minor and that I have read this Agreement and fully understand its terms. I understand that by assenting to the terms of this Agreement I am limiting my rights, including my right to sue. I further acknowledge that I am accepting the terms of this Agreement freely and voluntarily. I confirm that either I or an adult aged 18 or over will accompany the Minor if the Minor is participating in the Mud Master event.
Note: Drinking and feeding stations will be available whilst on the course. All containers, cartons and rubbish are to be kept within the vicinity of that station and not taken onto the course.